The website is operated by Spa & Wellness s.r.o. All of our sites run on the WordPress content management system unless otherwise stated, and the same privacy statement applies to them.
List of websites
What information each site collects
When you use our e-shop, we collect various types of data, such as your username and password, your contacts, and other settings. We keep track of what products you are viewing on our site and from what device, what email offers you are interested in, and we derive additional information from you to show you tailor-made offers and improve our site in the future. When you buy or create an account with us, we also work with your first and last name, your orders, and the information you set up in your account.
We process the following personal data:
- identification data, which means, in particular, name and surname, user name and password, IČO and DIČ, if you are an entrepreneur;
- contact information, that means personal information that enables us to contact you, in particular, your email address, phone number, delivery address, billing address
- your settings, which means your account information, especially your saved addresses and profiles, newsletter settings, your product and service ratings;
- information about your orders, including, but not limited to, the goods and services you have ordered, delivery and payment methods, including your payment account number and claim information;
- information about your behavior on the web, especially the goods and services you view, the links you click, how you navigate our site, and how to scroll the screen, as well as information about the device from which you are viewing our sites, such as IP address and the location, identification of the device, its technical parameters such as the operating system and its version, the screen resolution, the browser used and its version, as well as data obtained from cookies and similar technologies for device identification;
- data on your reading behavior, especially when the messages are opened, as well as information about the device you are reading the messages on, such as the IP address and its location, device identification, technical parameters such as operating system and version, resolution screens, browser used and versions;
- derived information, which means personal information derived from your settings, information about the goods and services you buy from us, information about your behavior on the web;
- Google Analytics – External Google Traffic Counter. It retrieves information about your browser, IP address and where you came from. It helps you find out what content you like, where you learned about the site, and how I should technically customize the site to make it more user-friendly. After 14 months everything is deleted and only anonymous summary data remains.
Use analytics to identify traffic to your site and see what interests you. We also use it to detect bugs, detect security threats, and improve websites.
The site uses external Google Analytics. With Google Analytics, personal data, such as IP address, browser resolution, etc., is deleted after 14 months and only aggregate data remains, ie total numbers such as how many people have read each article.
S kým sdílíme Vaše údaje
Zpracovatelé jsou fyzické anebo právnické osoby, které se starají o výše uvedená osobní data.
Marketing a reklama
- Google (Google Ireland Limited) – Tato společnost má přístup k osobním údajům jako je IP adresa, internetový prohlížeč, rozlišení obrazovky anebo zdali máte povolené technologie jako Flash, Java. Předává se přes reklamní systém Google AdWords a Google Analytics. https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
Jedná se o hostingové společnosti, kde jsou uložené soubory, databáze a emaily. Všechny tyto společnosti musí splňovat nařízení EU 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation.
- THINline s.r.o. – poskytovatel webhostingu http://www.cesky-hosting.cz/
Partnery, které využíváme pro rozesílku zásilek.
- PPL s.r.o., IČO: 25194798, www.ppl.cz
- DPD CZ s. r. o., IČO: 61329266, www.dpd.com/cz
How long your data is stored?
- For Google Analytics, it’s 14 months
For users who register on the site (if they have this option), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their username). These data are stored here until they cancel their registration plus up to 6 months on the external storage as a backup (before the backup is deleted).
What rights do you have?
If you have an account on a group site, you can request to receive a file with the export of the personal information that is kept about you (a subscription and possibly a profile). You can also request that all personal information be removed. Both must be verified by email that is associated with the profile. This option does not include data that we are required to retain for administrative, legal or security reasons.
This may take up to 30 days due to the difficulty of this operation. Repeated data export requests may incur additional charges..
Spa & Wellness s.r.o.
104 00 Praha 10 – Pitkovice
The official contact is email email@example.com. Through this email will be properly addressed your requests and any questions. However, we will try to respond within 30 days of receiving the email.
This Privacy Statement is not a contract but a declaration. It can change at any time as needed. However, any change does not affect your rights in any way.
All sites using the WordPress content management system are updated immediately if a security update is released. In addition, several modifications have been made to further enhance their safety.
Version 1.0, last revised May 24, 2018